Jet 14" band saw

SemiSeriousGuitarPlayer

- how'd you get it mounted to the wall like that???

Reply to
tnfkajs

That's a band saw all right. Looks like it's a few degrees out of level, though.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:17:41 -0600, "tnfkajs" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

im thinkin superglue, and a few lag bolts

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

the local Menards sells this saw new for $479.98, and you won't have to stand sideways to use it. I think the one advertised would wear me out pretty fast.

Digger

Reply to
Digger

No it's not, its force feed, as the blade is pointing down. Like I said, that would kill me pretty fast.

Digger

Reply to
Digger

I'm going to bid on it. I'll continue us use my regular bs for cutting the sides of the wood, I can use this one to cut the top part off. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I just bought the 1 HP closed stand version of this saw for $425.00.....CDN.

Rob

Rob Stokes

They sell band saws for $79.50 USD these days? :)

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4