If you were interviewing someone for the job of HVAC service tech
and could only ask him 5 questions prior to making the hire/not hire
decision, what would those 5 questions be?
PS- I'm interviewing someone tomorrow am
1) How do you personally check an R-22 A/C system for proper charge?
2) What is the most important skill in a service technician?
3) In your career to date what accomplishment are you proudest of, and
4) We all make mistakes. Please tell me about your biggest mistake.
5) Did you learn anything from your mistake?
Oh ya, it's "gauges"....I deduct 15 points for spelling.
See Stormy, I'd hire you....Then, the first time any Jesus shit came out of
your mouth, I punch you out and say....."YOU'RE FIRED!"
Isn't it amazing that sometimes you can start and end a half-hour
interview in about a minute? When I was the hiring guy that was
usually about how long it took for me to figure out whether the
candidate was a hack or not.
1. Is there a trip charge on this interview?
2. Are you willing to go on call 24/7 even though your girlfriend's headed
over to your wife's house?
3. Can you spell refrigerant?
4. Can you add up a bill?
5. Would you charge your parents for using my stuff off my truck?
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.