06E compressor

The compressor comes on, nearly silent. If the compressor didn't wobble, af ter shutdown, I would not know it is even running. Before I remove the valv e covers to check the valve plates, Can someone tell me if I am wasting my time, or am I already looking at a replacement.

Reply to
furnasman

I have read your post 3 times and I don't see at all that you have specified what your problem is.

Reply to
catalpa

On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 3:19:45 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrot e:

after shutdown, I would not know it is even running. Before I remove the va lve covers to check the valve plates, Can someone tell me if I am wasting m y time, or am I already looking at a replacement. There is no compression.

Reply to
furnasman