Latest threads in Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Does anyone know what to use to remove the green stuff from a bronze pool cage framework? (2023 Update)
I recently moved into a new home with a beautiful backyard pool. However, the pool cage framework made of bronze has been neglected and is now covered in unsightly green stains. Despite my efforts to...
1
1

I have been battling with this ultra fine white powerdy dust all over my apt?!? (2023 Update)
I need HELP or a solution to this white powdery dust that's physically making me sick!!! I tried to google it and noone seems to have any ideas to where it's coming from??? I spoke with my landlords...
2
2

How to Remove Black Detail Paint from PVC Pipe Label and Achieve All-White Look? (2023 Update)
Pvc pipe comes with black detail paint. How do I remove it to get all white?
1
1

Stuck Snake in Your Outside Clean-Out? Here's How to Remove it Safely (2023 Update)
The other day, I noticed that the water in my kitchen sink was draining slowly. After checking the pipes, I realized that there was a blockage in the outside cleanout. Upon closer inspection, I...
1
1

What can we use to clean a very dirty interior wooden wall? (2023 Update)
We are trying to clean and rejuvinate an interior tongue and groove wall. The building was erected in 1930 and it doesn't look as if the walls have been cleaned since. So far we have achieved quite a...
1
1

If you lost the water container for a steam vac silver Hoover what would work
No further details provided
2
2

How to Clean Burner Drip Pans with Water Softener and Cream of Tartar (2023 Update)
How do I clean my burner drip pans with water softener and cream of tartar?
1
1

From Trash to Treasure: A Guide to Cleaning Recycled Flooring (2023 Update)
A few months ago, my family and I decided to embark on a home renovation project. We were tired of our old, worn out floors and wanted to upgrade to something more modern and sustainable. After doing...
1
1

Say Goodbye to Streaks: A Guide to Cleaning Glass Surfaces (2023 Update)
Last week, I hosted a dinner party at my house for some friends. Everything was going smoothly until one of my guests accidentally spilled their red wine on my glass coffee table. I quickly grabbed...
1
1

How to clean painted aluminum gutters and accordion window shutters (2023 Update)
I have dark water stains on my gutters and mold or mildew coming through on my accordion window shutters.
1
1

Brighten Up Your Whites: Tips for Getting White Laundry Whiter (2023 Update)
A few weeks ago, I noticed that my white laundry was starting to look a little dingy. No matter how many times I washed them, they just didn't seem to come out as bright and white as they used to. I...
1
1

What company makes Crest-O-Mint Oil cleaner?
I am looking to purchase Crest-O-Mint Oil Cleaner. I used to buy it at Albertsons in Norman,Oklahoma. I am trying to find either a store or the manufacturer.
8
8

i got sulfamic acid on marble. how do i neutralize it
it was from a toilet bow cleaner and i used it to try and remove alot of hard water stains. it has eaten thru the marble.

tile cleaner...my Italian ceramic tile has many cervices and all the dirt settle
What is the best way to clean Italian cermanic tile..they are 12 x12..MAny crevices and dirt settles thee. I have tried soap and water and steam and doesn;t work. The only thing that worked was...

I have a Hoover Carpet Cleaner Model Number F7452900
I noticed the brushes on my Steam Vacuum we not moving. I pulled the filter at the bottom of the unit and I cleaned the filter, and I pulled the brushes off. After I pulled the brushes off, I noticed...