tile cleaner...my Italian ceramic tile has many cervices and all the dirt settle

What is the best way to clean Italian cermanic tile..they are 12 x12..MAny crevices and dirt settles thee. I have tried soap and water and steam and doesn;t work. The only thing that worked was scrubbing by hand and that probabaly takes the finish off. It is a large area of 20x14.. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance

Reply to
HT