What company makes Crest-O-Mint Oil cleaner?

I am looking to purchase Crest-O-Mint Oil Cleaner. I used to buy it at Albertsons in Norman,Oklahoma. I am trying to find either a store or the manufacturer.

Reply to
Marla

While out shopping I ran upon this one bottle of Crest o Mint cleaner. Didn't know I would like it so much. I have backtracked and can't be sure whee I bought it. Had anyone found out what does carry it in or near Memphis, Tn.

Reply to
Anonymous

the company is Ocean Coffee Co. in Shreveport Louisiana

Reply to
twilyte

Elise I also live in Memphis I just used my last bottle. Did you find anyplace local that sales mint oil?

Reply to
Anonymous

Not really local to Memphis, but I just saw this cleaner yesterday at Rouses Market in Gulf Shores.

Reply to
SomewhereSoutheast

I telephoned Ocean Coffee Company, 318-686-1501 and they are not set up for retail sell to the public. You can purchase online from this website:

Anonymous

Rouses in Louisiana sells it

Reply to
Anonymous

Yes. I bought some at Cash Savers today.

Reply to
sharonnicolegolden

I googled and found Instacart would deliver in a day. So I placed an order for three bottles of Crete-o-mint and received it today.

Reply to
disqus_shhGWgvQwt

They have it on Amazon

Reply to