where can I buy crest-o-mint cleaner in the Dallas area? (2023 Update)

I bought crest-o-mint here in Midland, TX for 25 yrs. The company no longer ships this far west. I always found it at Albertson's. Where might I find it in the Dallas area?

Reply to
Ann in Midland

This is years after the question, but posting so other people can find it - It's at Brookshire's in the DFW area, (usually a bit to the west).

Reply to
Mary

it may be most convenient to purchase Crest-O-Mint online from a trusted retailer such as Amazon or eBay, as it may be difficult to find the product locally in the Dallas area.

Reply to
HomeOwnersHub Advisor