Crest-O-Mint Mint Oil

Is it still being produced? I used to buy it at Albertson's and they no longer carry it. Thanks.

Reply to
Snowfeet1

I found reference to it in a google search. It was mentioned that the product was distributed by the following company. You can give them a call and see if they can tell you how to get some.

Ocean Coffee Co Inc

7401 Atkinson Dr Shreveport, LA 71129 (318) 686-1501
Reply to
Vox Humana

Try website---everythingmint.com

Reply to
Winnie

They don't carry it.

Reply to
Snowfeet1

I am looking for it too. did you ever find any?

Reply to
Mechalle

replying to Vox Humana, Tlandry11 wrote: I bought some are a local rouses market in south louisiana

Reply to
Tlandry11

Just bought 6 320z. bottles from Champagnes Grocery in Erath, LA. Found it at Roberts Market in New Orleans and Metarie also. They have a listing on google, but it would accept my credit card.

Good luck!

Reply to
tammierdavis

Thank you for posting this. They are suppose to send me a case.

Reply to
mattplusmore52

replying to Mechalle, Amanda Hernandez wrote: I find it all the time at super 1 in Natchitoches LA :)

Reply to
Amanda Hernandez

We found it at an iga in south padre tx...great product

Reply to
jetmist49