Latest threads in Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Anyone cleaned the secondary filter, the one just below the motor on a shop vac?
I'm having trouble getting the plastic cover off of the secondary filter on my wet dry shop vac.

gorilla glue on sink.
what to use to remove it.
2
2

how do i fix sticky bathroom rugs and mats
I washed and hanged my bathroom rugs out to dry, they became sticky and I don't want to put them on the floor that way, what can I do to get rid of the stickyness?
2
2

What product will help with high iron content in water for toilets and tubs
Water reservoir on toilet is turning very rusting looking and I'm having difficulties keeping tubs and sinks looking clean.

how to get drywall dust out of screens
We've attempted the obvious cleaning techniques, including using a power wash but nothing has worked at this point. Thanks for your tips!
2
2

How do I use the self cleaning feature of the Caloric Prestige electric range
No further details provided
3
3

what gets mineral stains off auto glass ? CLR doesn't work.
I have heavy mineral stains on my truck windows from hard water ... how do you get them off ... muriatic acid ???

Clean TFE paste from my nylon jacket?
How do I clean TFE paste from my nylon jacket?
2
2

Can a carpet go bad after only 4 years of wear and shampooed once a year.
No further details provided

toilet bowl stained like dirty water dark
tried muriatic acid on it did not help much , scrubbed with cleanser , barely lightened the staining any clues ??

how can I make a defoamer for a kaercher steam/vacuum cleaner?
No further details provided

Window cleaning
What is the best way to clean windows without leaving water marks. Water marks and streaks give a untidy look to the otherwise clean windows. How can that be avoided. Any suggestions.
2
2

how do i dispose of used halogen light bulbs
Friends have been discussing what can be done with used household halogen bulbs

what is a lint free cloth?
I cannot get any definite answer as to what kind of cloth is lint free. I want to properly clean my flat screen TV, as well as my desktop computer screen. I would like to do this before 12/16/2012....
2
2

I have an older model EZ1 Wide track Rug Doctor ...
Need a replacement trigger switch that is located underneath the top handle ... Used ?