how do i fix sticky bathroom rugs and mats

I washed and hanged my bathroom rugs out to dry, they became sticky and I don't want to put them on the floor that way, what can I do to get rid of the stickyness?

Reply to
Anonymous

I am not sure How well this might work, bit I would try to lay the rugs down with the sticky side face up and sprinkle some baby powder on their. Now this may make your rugs a little slippery at first so do not put a lot on their. Just a little to dull the stickiness. then rub it in a little. and then shake the rug and lay them down. or maybe la them down on another carpet first to let the stickiness grab a few fibers off of the carpet first. This might also help.

Reply to
Anonymous