How do I use the self cleaning feature of the Caloric Prestige electric range

Do you have the two selector dials, mode and temperature? The mode will need to be on "clean" and the temperature on the highest setting there is - some models have an actual "self-cleaning" temp dial and on some you just have to pick the highest. You will then have to engage the latch lock and put the start and stop timers on the time you want to run it so that they are 3-4 hours apart. When the start timer comes on, it should heat up to 650+ degrees and will not let you open the oven until the process is complete and it has cooled.

Reply to
homeowners

No further details provided

Reply to
Anonymous

I get this except I am having a time figuring out how the clock and timer works? I wish i could get my hands on an Use Guide.

Reply to
marthancookhammann