Subject Author Posted Replies

HELP I killed my grass with weed-n-feed!!!!
Last year I brought my disgusting neglected lawn back to life by adding topsoil, reseeding, and over seeding. It was green as ever. Then this year, I overseeded and everything was thick and beautiful....
2
2

Plum and pear trees
I have 2 six foot trees in buckets to put in the ground - a barlett pear and a satsuma plum. If no other citrus trees nearby, will they bear fruit? It seems like there should be a straight forward...
17
17

Angel trumpet
3 feet tall with cupping leaves. Is biochar okay to use to amend the soil for Angel trumpet?

I only came here for drugs.
I'm only in occasional pain, with several well-documented ailments. I've been on opioids since 2009, yet my doctor says I'm nowhere near having a problem. (Yet.) Since so many have been cut off from...
4
4

Plant ID please
Got this lovely plant last year but lost the label and can't remember what it's called. It's about two foot wide and flowers go on all summer. Does anybody know what it is please?...
1
1

Hollyhocks - rust
Has anybody got a cure for hollyhock rust please? I grew the plants from seed in the hope that it wouldn't happen but I was wrong. I've been picking off the most affected leaves and putting them in...
3
3

Sleepeazy 1970 at Gmail. Com
Anyone considering ordering from this guy, think twice !!! I've been waiting for over a week for a tracking number with his excuses ranging from he's been arrested at the Post Office to he's going to...
1
1

SCAG Mowers.
My Scag FH580V wants to bog down in taller grass and want run at full throttle. I have changed both ignition coils. And when I pull the right plug wire off it shuts off what else could make it do...
4
4

Winter grass
Forgive me this isn't actuall gardening, but I thought some experts here could help me. To make a long story short, I want some winter grass to spread. It's tall now 12" to 15" and has gone to seed...
1
1

Feedback for sleepeazy
Great guy msjs as described strongest I've had
4
4

Ohmefentanyl Powder, 99.8% Purity
CONTACT EMAIL ..... danyroland27(@)AT gmail(Dot)com CALL OR TEXT (949) 228-9436 WHATSAPP+1(949)228-9436 Wickr me ID:.......duroharry hello buds man is back with good deals for long term buyers and...

compost question
As an experiment I filled a raised bed with compost that was not fully broken down. It was made from arborist woodchips, grass clippings and food scraps. All the grass was broken down, and most of the...

Re: Where can I find a Pandan plant?
Ebay looks like a cheaper bet than amazon, in case you're still looking

Aloe Vera - blooming again!!!
Are you sure it?s not an agave plant?

Lunar Eclipse Tonite, also super "blood" moon
Lunar Eclipse Tonite, also super "blood" moon 936pm-240am US East coast 1141-1243 total Total lunar eclipse on January 20–21, 2019: Where and when is the Blood Moon visible and what will it look...