Help with habanero pepper plant

I bought this habanero plant from Home Depot about 6 weeks ago.
I understand that it takes about 90 days until it produces peppers.
I could use some tips.
Like should I be pruning it?
It is located on a patio, so I bring it in at night and place it under a led grow light.
Something occasionally eats part of the leaves. But it isn't much.
Thanks.
https://imgur.com/a/aXT4I8V
On 4/19/2020 6:45 PM, Andy K wrote:

a led grow light.

Only bring it indoors if frost is expected. Such plants require cycles of day and night, light and dark. Peppers are annuals (or should be treated as annuals), and thus they should not be pruned.
If the plant is still in its original container from Home Depot, it should be repotted in a larger container or in the ground. A 12-inch flower pot is not too large. The potting mix (in a pot) or soil (in the ground) should have a small handful of bone meal added. This is a mild source of phosphorus, which promotes flowers and fruit (peppers). Since phosphorus does not readily dissolve, the bone meal needs to be placed where roots will find the it, either stirred into the potting mix or into the bottom of the planting hole in the ground.
While my mother used a heavy hand with seasonings and I thus grew up liking spicy foods, haaneros, Scotch bonnets, and similar fiery peppers are just too hot for me. Jalapeños are more to my taste.
--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/
On Monday, April 20, 2020 at 12:43:49 AM UTC-5, David E. Ross wrote:

a led grow light.

Thanks for the advice.
Andy
David E. Ross wrote:

Those Scotch bonnets make my asshole burn.