Critters eating leaves of Oakleaf Hydrangea

Hi Everyone,
I have a young Oakleaf Hydrangea, and something is eating the leaves. Any recommendations at to an eco-friendly spray?
Pictures can be seen here:

I see no aphids or ants, but can't ID whatever is causing the damage.
thanks
Reply to
Thomas Kaufman
Spraying only helps if the leaf-eaters are chewing-type insects. If they are snails or slugs, alternative control methods must be used.
Reply to
David E. Ross

Site Timeline Threads

  • I bought this house plant in a supermarket and wondered if anyone could tell me...

    Garden

  • site's last updated in

    Woodworking