Time to make this "abuse complaint week" against The Puppy Wizard!!!

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway. No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

This week, please take a few minutes to file a complaint against The Puppy Wizard aka Jerry Howe with snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net. I figure that there are at least 200 - 300 people who are sick of this guy's abuse. If , this week, all 300 people E-Mail Earthlink with a complaint about this jerk, they will at least have to look into it. So, please write snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net and tell them about Jerry's abuse. Suggestions:

1) quote a specific instance of abuse, preferably directed toward you. Include message-id:, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net, and newsgroups. 2) Don't do a group form letter. Lets make each complaint individual. 3) Do it now while it's fresh in your mind.

Remember, all it takes for someone like The Puppy Wizard to continue with his abuse is for everyone else to do nothing. You're either part of the solution or you're part of the problem. Please add a post to rec.pets.dogs.behavior if you will file a complaint, to help me establish a count. Thank You for your help.

Reply to
An Metet

Report sentto snipped-for-privacy@freedom.gmsociety.org

Reply to
Phrederik

The "problem" is people who can't abide the idea of freedom of speech. Learn to use a killfile and stop trying to be yet another USENET dictator. You don't like what someone writes? Don't read it.

billo

Reply to
Bill Oliver

snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
paghat

Hardly, Tom. I never told you to be quiet. Quite the opposite, I kept asking you to respond. The fact that you were too much a coward to answer the questions is not my problem.

billo

Reply to
Bill Oliver

pot calling the kettle black?

Reply to
Tom Jaszewski

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway. No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

From: "Phrederik"

You're not the brightest bulb in the box, are you pal? Try a Google search on "The Puppy Wizard" before you start yapping. It might change your mind. Or maybe you're The Puppy Wizard or one of his sock puppets. Anyway, Einstein, report all you want. What standards of internet behavior do you think I'm violating? I only posted here cause TPW crossposted some things here, anyway. Let me quote a couple rec.gardens regulars:

From: snipped-for-privacy@xyz.net (Jan Flora)

From: "Shelly"

Anyway, thanks for your support, Phrederik. When the PW starts in on this group, I wonder if you'll still think I'm "a worse spammer".

Reply to
An Metet

Einstein, report

Any YOU aren't the sharpest crayon in the box, are you?

Your posts are JUST as much spam as his. Considering that I haven't seen a single one of his posts in months, you are the only spammer here.

If you DON'T like what he does, killfile him and report him to his ISP. Don't be telling us what to do and don't be spamming the newsgroups thinking that your message is any more important than his. YOU are JUST as off topic as he is.

*PLONK*

Netscan,

someone

Reply to