FREE step-by-step instructions on how to make 100K per month

Hello,

The question in the head line is a serious question.

If you would be asked this question during a job interview you would come up with all kinds of things, like:

Work really hard for 20 years. Anything you ask me to do. Whatever it takes. etc.

Imagine seeing the following job advertised.

Wanted:

10 committed, hard working individuals.

Skills required:

Must be able to send and receive emails and know how to open and attach a file. Job requirement: Enroll 10 people in a program that costs $20 per month and will pay them $100,000 per month. Must be willing and able to follow instructions to the letter.

Commission:

First month: approximately $200.00 Second month: approximately $600.00 Third month: approximately $10,000.00 Fourth month: approximately $50,000.00 Fifth month: approximately $100,000 + Sixth month and the rest of your life: Between $100,000 and $300,000 per month.

Work hours:

About 2 hours per day the first month. About 2 hours per day the second month. About 1 hour per day the third month. About 3 hours per week the fourth month. About 1 hour per week thereafter.

Free coaching program to show you how to do your job is included.

Do you fit that description and do you want to live the life you've always wanted in about 6 months from now? Would you want to qualify for this job?

I think most people would, if they thought it was a serious offer. Most people, however would think that this is just another scam or hyped up opportunity offer.

I can assure you that it is a serious offer and there is no hype in it. How do I know?

This program was designed by a professional coach, Paul de Haas, who is overseeing the entire operation.

The commission figures per month are real.

So, if you want to see if you qualify for this job and the free 100K coaching program, please send the following email to:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

In the subject line write: I want to qualify for the 100K p.m. project.

In the message write:

Hi,

I want to qualify for the 100K project. Please send me the qualification page. I fit the description in the ad.

My name is:

My email address is:

My country is:

My skype name (if you have one) is: