Re: Legal/Ethical Dilemma

->snippedCheryl, are you talking about Rochester, NH? Our home in Maine is just over AN>the border, in Lebanon, Maine. Hubby grew up in E. Rochester.

Does your hubby know Don Stevens of Rochester, NH ?

I had the distincion of hireing Don to work for GE Medical Systems He is a good o'boy one would love to have as a neighbor.

My ggggf, Peter Ackerman, farmed in Rochester after discharge from three enlistments in the American Revolutionary Army and was one of the founding Deacons of the Congregational Church way back when.

I try starting some tomato seedlings on my birthday (march 22) AND then challange Mother Nature by transplanting a few to celebrate Paul Revere Day, after Paul again rides through Medford, north of Boston.

et vous?

Ciao, Ack.

Reply to
THURSTON.ACKERMAN

snipped-for-privacy@family-news.org expounded:

How old is he? Hubby is 46 and went to Spaulding HS. He doesn't remember the name, but he might know him, he says.

So many of the farms up there are gone, to house lots, it's sad. Our home up there is surrounded by turf farms, it's basically a pine barren; as long as the demand for 'instant lawn' is strong those fields will remain houseless.

Usually I get my tomatoes in the ground by the third weekend in May. Any earlier they just don't thrive.

Reply to
Ann