Again. Pathouli herb plant.

South Louisiana...below New Orleans. We had a hard freeze and I lost my patchouli plant, it seems. Where can I get another? Or seeds..? I've google and Ebayed. Thanks. Perry

Reply to
Perry Templeton

I found this site through google. I don't have any experience with them myself so I don't know how reliable they are.

MLW

"MLW" wrote in news:QA5Id.6699$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

i got several hits including:

't know anything about this place.

patchouli in the search box to get to the page. Papa Geno's is a good place to deal with in my experience.

're in Canada.

sorry about the wrap. again, no experience with this place

hope that helps. lee

Reply to
enigma