Polka dot plant from seeds?

We had a polka dot plant in the living room and it died, I think I over watered it.

I'd like another one in the same pot. They have seeds available, but how easy are they to start from seeds?

I just don't want another hassle like some of the seeds I've tried in the past, where you had to freeze them for 6 months, then fast and meditate and germinate them in a dark closet before they'd come up.

Will these just come up easily if I plant one indoors under lights?

Reply to
Mama Bear

They are easy to grow from seeds.

Bob