plant name?

Hello,

sorry for the newbie question, and I have tried to find the answer myself, but I wonder if you all could help me come up with the name of this plant.

It's a very popular landscape plant here in san diego, it's about 4 feet tall, green stalks leading to bright orange tops... I don't think the orange tops are actually flowers though they may be. It has a multi word popular name, which I can't remember for the life of me.

thanks in advance for the help, ml

Reply to
kzin

found the name... it's called Bird of Paradise I know i didn't give anyone much time but thanks if you did try to help :P

ml

Reply to
kzin