Name this plant!(Please!)

Hi All,

Please can anyone help me by identifying this plant? My parents bought this for my Grandparents Golden wedding some 20++ years ago.Mum cannot remember the name apart from 'it had golden or gold in it' which helped with the choosing at the time.

The plant apparantly has red flowers which turn golden. Any ideas? Thankyou Mark

maslec100