Little White Balls in my Phartenocissus

Hello again. The spring is starting and the problems to...this time i found these small little white balls in my Parthenocissus: 'ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting'

'ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting'

My 2 Parthenocissus quinquefolia that i bought last November are full of them, and i don't know what to do...

Thank You.

Reply to
FrancisFurtado

They appear to be "pearl glands" -- just outgrowths of the epidermis. Nothing to do... completely normal. More obvious in high humidity growing conditions.

Reply to
Kay Lancaster