flowering quince question

I have found a Japanese flowering quince (Falconnet Charlet-semi-double, salmon-pink and rose flowers) that is blooming at my new home. I identified it from pictures on the internet. It started showing bloom about a week ago. I live in zone 8.

My question is, how long do they usually bloom?

Thanks Anna

Reply to
Anna

At least several weeks in earnest, with sporadic blooms before and after the main event.

Dave

Reply to
David J Bockman

Thanks for the very fast answer.