Trout lily is a fishy name

Okay, I know it's crappie, but I haddock to do it, just for the halibut.

Reply to
Darren Garrison

The message from Darren Garrison contains these words:

What a load of cod :-)

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough..

kill my bass!

Reply to
McQualude

kill my bass!

After a hard day's fishing, you boys might like to bring home the main dish, clean it and I'll cook it. I can offer you a choice of Spotted Dick (England) Nun's Farts (Louisiana) or Lady's Forearm (Lebanon) for dessert. zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec

The message from snipped-for-privacy@aol.comspamfree (Zemedelec) contains these words:

Please post a recipe for Nun's Farts :-)

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough..

Don't you mean Kiss my bass!

Cheryl :)

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Darren Garrison wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

damned lilies stirring up trouble again ...

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Actually, Petes des Nonnes is just the popular name for Meringue candies. So any meringue drops you make will be...In France, even the some of the nuns use the name--not sure about those in la Louisiane. zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec

Reply to
Keith Nuttl

LOL. Yes I did, mean 'kiss' that is.

Reply to
McQualude

Oh, yeah? Well fugu!

Reply to
Darren Garrison

The name is far less earth shattering than Avalanche Lily, don't you thinks so? But its still less bizarre than Dog Tooth Violet!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus

Yeah, yeah, just look at all the floundering and carping you've instigated among those without a pout to perch in.

J. Del Col

Reply to
J. Del Col

The message from Keith Nuttl contains these words:

Sorry you've got a haddock...why don't you take a brill and lie down for a few minutes?

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough..

I thought I Smelt something fishy, but just Mullet over for a few Dace.... You don't want to look like a Common Sucker, or a Fathead Minnow. Or worse- a Bullhead!! On second thought lets just Killifish this thread, before I Flounder anymore.

Love, Angelfish

Reply to
MLEBLANCA