Cold frame assembly

Hi, ive been given a Halls Silver Aluminium Standard 4th x 2ft cold frame but theres no instructions in the box, and i cant find anything online. was wondering if anyone knew where i could find a PDF or if anyone had a PDF of the instructions for it. ive tried to work out how to put it together from the picture on the front but the slugs have eaten half of it and its really unclear of what i can see of it. im pretty sure theres a couple of pieces missing too but i was hoping to put together what i do have so i can see whats missing and maybe make up the rest from wood etc.

thanks in advance

Reply to
Econerd

You didn't search very hard, there are plenty of web sites. It doesn't look at all complicated, anyone who can pass their EEG should be able to figure it out:

Brooklyn1

Ok well first off thats not the right one. Thats the double ive got the standard. And thats not assembly instructions thats just someone selling it in america. If you had acualy read my post you would see that ive got one and that i can find it online to buy but i cant find any instructions for it.

It isnt as simple as it looks as each piece is different and has different flanges and grooves in it. I also have pieces missing which makes it hard to work out how to put it together.

Reply to
Econerd

Makes me wonder how you know you have pieces missing. duh

The "Standard" model should be simpler to decipher. Be well assured that the typical cub scout can assemble your cold frame from perusing whatever parts are present and with the image I posted, and in under two hours... missing parts can be improvised from inexpensive materials one finds at home and from any hardware emporium, as well missing fasteners which are likely the missing parts... if you are incapable may I suggest you donate to the local gardening club. Actually from your unappreciative response, as a human being you are quite hopeless... stick your coldframe up your ass, sideways.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

Wow, somebody else you seem to hate sight unseen.

What a surprise.

To the OP, I suggest going over to

their contact info and call or email them.

Reply to
Dan Espen

What is wrong with you? Have you nothing better to do than insult people on a forum? Ive already said im going to make the missing peices out of other things. I can see theres missing peices because i have worked out where some of the peices go and can see theres only One of something there should be 2 of. And as i said in the last post that you posted a link of the double type and I have the standard. If you had ever seen the peices of this cold frame you would know that most of the peices are different and that they all need to be in the right places for it to fit together.

If your going to just insult me over nothing then dont even bother writing a responce. Why did you even bother when you clearly know nothing about the subject. Get lost and find something more construcive to do.

Reply to
Econerd

Brooklyn treats everybody poorly, it is nothing to do with you personally, he has no style, no manners and very little knowledge. Please don't assume that everybody here is like that.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott