Christmas Songs Quiz

I think we did this last year so let's try it again. The letters form an acronym of a Christmas song. Name the song, win my gratitude .

Some are easy, others aren't.

  1. TCS (CROAOF)
  2. HYMLC
  3. IBHFC
  4. FFAJP
  5. AIWFCIMTFT
  6. ISMKSC
  7. SN
  8. OHN
  9. FTS
  10. AF (OCAYF)
  11. IDOWC
  12. TTDOC
  13. HCSC
  14. WW
  15. SB
  16. JB
  17. OLTOB
  18. WTK
  19. TLDB
  20. LHAREB
  21. ATTN
  22. BHC
  23. GB
  24. GKW
  25. CC
  26. HWCAW
  27. JJOMD
  28. MHAB
  29. JOSN
  30. COCE

That's enough for now!

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn
1 tcs- The cayoung song 2 hymlc Heat your moose lodge Cayoung 3 ibhfc I break heating furnaces Cayoung style 4 ffajp freaking furnaces always jerking problems 6 ismksc- Is stormin making kidding stupid cracks 7 sn- Stoned Nmormin 11idowc -I didnt offer work Chris 12 ttdoc- True Trash Do it Over Chris 16 jb-JB on the rocks with a splash 13 hcsc Help call super Cayoung 18 wtk What the kripes
Reply to
m Ransley
31 - WTPOTF [ to gingle bells} Whats this piece Whats this piece on the basement floor , Put the furnace back to gether and I cant figure out what its for . It runs ok it heats ok time i go out the door, Give me a ck its ok i cheked im off to see some more..............................
Reply to
m Ransley

Well, I got a laugh out of that one! :-)

Rick

Reply to
Java Man (Espressopithecus)

The Christmas Song

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

I'll Be Home for Christmas

?????????

All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

Silent Night

Oh Holy Night

Frosty the Snowman

Adeste Fidelis (Oh Come All Ye Faithful)

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

The Twelve Days of Christmas

Here Comes Santa Claus

Winter Wonderland