Online assembly instructions

Hi, Here is one for you. Atta boy!

Reply to
Tony Hwang

G. Morgan

I bought a portable table for my laptop at WalMart. The instructions say....visit our website for assembly video clips. I thought...man this will be a piece of cake.

I wish they had included in the manual instructions on how to find the clips. I gave the web site a look, but gave up on trying to find the clips.

Luckily the manual was easy enough to follow, but it would be a cool idea.

The instructions also said....do not use power tools because you can strip the screws. I don't assemble anything without my B&D 14.4V battery drill.

I got it all put together, and no left over parts this time. :)

Reply to
metspitzer

Yeah I found that page. Nothing on it looks anything like a laptop computer stand.

Reply to
metspitzer

If you're a male, you did it wrong. Manufacturers always include spare parts.

Reply to
HeyBub

And you did say you couldn't find the clips .................... what clips?

Or did you not install them? Maybe it won't fall down anyway, without the clips!

Reply to
terry