zukes, old growth question?

Hi All,

The old growth on my zukes are dying off. Should I cut them off or just let nature take its course? Will the open tubes open the plant to infection/bugs?

Many thanks,

-T Tony Ewell, B.S.E.E. Owner, Rent-A-Nerd Computer Services

775-265-5150, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PST/PDT

it is fairly late in the season, when do your normal frosts start showing up? in other words it probably won't matter...

songbird

Reply to
songbird

October. Less work for me. I pull the whole thing out.