Sevin

This is time of year I spray my chestnuts to protect them from the chestnut weevil. Carbaryl is the only recommended pesticide for this weevil. Now I find that Sevin has been reformulated and does not contain carbaryl. I read the label and the new stuff is not recommended for the chestnut weevil.

I find this to be a bait and switch type situation and it irritates me.

Reply to
Frank