got some Zukes!

Hi All,

Last weekend I got six zukes off of 10 plants, plus a small eggplant. Both went straight to the pan in about 20 minutes.

Olive oil Oregano Zukes (mine) Egglant (mine) Garlic (mine) Onion seasalt

What a delicacy!

-T

Two more nice one incubating out there now.

And, this year's crop of zukes, when asking me what my intentions are for their offspring, fell for the old "I am taking them for a drive in the country" line, again. Zukes is so stupid (to quote Yosemite Sam).