Goji Berries: pretty picture

They look yummy. What do they taste like?

Reply to
Muggles

Hi Maggie,

Weird! They taste Weird! Like a cross between watermelon and molasses. Ever so faintly sweet.

You taste one and say "That was weird. Hmmm I think I will try another one." They are habit forming.

They are also very good for your eyes. Their anthocyanin color actually is anthocyanin.

I am reminded of the joke about valentine chocolates filled with weird stuff: "What was that? Hmm... Tastes like toothpaste. I think I will have another one to clear out the taste."

-T

hahaha, i like watermelon and i like molasses so sounds ok to me. :)

they look like they're doing ok.

songbird

Reply to
songbird