Goji Berries: pretty picture

https://ibb.co/dhsYse
On 8/22/2018 1:38 PM, T wrote:

They look yummy. What do they taste like?
--
Maggie

On 08/24/2018 07:26 PM, Muggles wrote:

Hi Maggie,
Weird! They taste Weird! Like a cross between watermelon and molasses. Ever so faintly sweet.
You taste one and say "That was weird. Hmmm I think I will try another one." They are habit forming.
They are also very good for your eyes. Their anthocyanin color actually is anthocyanin.
I am reminded of the joke about valentine chocolates filled with weird stuff: "What was that? Hmm... Tastes like toothpaste. I think I will have another one to clear out the taste."
-T
T wrote:

hahaha, i like watermelon and i like molasses so sounds ok to me. :)
they look like they're doing ok.
songbird