Eeny meeny greeny beany

This morning was first picking of green beans . I brought in 2 one gallon ice cream buckets , and I'm not sure yet how many pints that will make . My loving wife is right now putting them into jars and I ain't askin' ... but last time I peeked she had like 8 jars full . And the best part ? There are about 40 times as many new blossoms as I picked this morning . We'uns is gonna be inundated with beans . And it looks like the tomatoes are going to be just as productive . And she's not gloating even a little bit about being right about the garden needing fertilizer .

Reply to
Snag