York Taps

Is York a manufacturer or a style
Searching on the net I see tap heads described as York and then to confuse the matter I see taps described as York but with different heads
Reason for asking we have a bath shower / mixer and the knobs are inscribed York
Many Thanks
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.