Price of taps

Can anyone tell me what the trade price of Jetline taps is....My plumber reckons he can get a Jetline bath shower mixer tap with Axis handles, plus two pairs of basin Jetline taps again with Axis handles all for £82.76 plus VAT.

Now where on earth does he go to get those prices....the best price I have seen for any bath mixer tap is in excess of £100....without even thinking about basin taps.

How does he do it?

Thanks

Richard

Reply to
Richard Sculpher

Go to a proper shop?

have bath mixer taps starting at 30 odd quid.

Reply to
John Rumm