ScrewFix thermostatic mixer taps

Hi

I am looking for some spares for a thermostatic bath/shower mixer tap (just like the one from the Screwfix catalogue 17236-75) where the temp control is on the left-hand-side and the bath/shower control is on the right-hand-side.

In the past I have purchased taps from ScrewFix and the fitting instructions usually list the manufacturer and contact details where to get spares.

Can anyone help?

Reply to
clueless2