Flat radiators

I have recently been in a house which has flat radiators - i.e. the whole of the front surface is covered with a flat sheet of metal rather than the usual fluted effect. [They actually look fluted underneath but with an extra layer which looks as if it's factory fitted rather than a subsequent modification]
SWMBO seems to think that these are more aesthetically acceptable than the usual design. Does anyone know who makes them, or where to get them?
[It's no use asking the householder - because it's a rented house, and the rads were there when he moved in]
--
Cheers,
Set Square

They're not the low surface temperature covers for, I think, Myson or Barlo rads are they?
Just a thought..
Alex

You might look at ThermaPanels - assuming they're still made. The front surface is a flat cover with fine flutes - and has the advantage that it's not so hot to the touch as a normal rad so useful where there are toddlers. And I rather like the look.
--
*Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques *

of
extra
B&Q actually have one in their catalogue. But the output is only 500W so for most rooms it's not going to make it warm enough.
says...

See http://www.myson.co.uk/eclipse.htm
(Not used them, though)
--
John

Many thanks. They're not quite what I saw - but would probably do.
--
Cheers,
Set Square