Lidl Taps etc

Lidl have some very cheap taps & shower mixers on offer from the 18/6/05.

connection etc.........

Reply to
David Lang

How do you get the water into them, then?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

They won't work very well on low pressure/ gravity fed supplies

Reply to
OldBill

How do you connect them then????????????????????????

Reply to
Baz

Dave Plowman (News) wrote

Oh tee bleedin hee :-)

I meant - oh never mind..............

Dave

Reply to
David Lang

How can you tell ?

Reply to
LanMan

If you're tees bleeding you shouldn't have used a hacksaw :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Probably based on spec for mainland Europe where they have direct feed and no storage tanks=high pressure

Reply to
Gel

You need a Rinnai combi doodah with a radiator in an airing cupboard and a fast recovery cylinder. Fit a remote mixing thermostat and a sprinkling of Part P with a dual gas c*ck for the best results. I have one of these in my library extension that I constructed in a lock up garage entirely with my own hands using nothing more than a Wickes SDS drill and a junior hacksaw.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Matty you taking my identity. Your ISP may get to know. I wouldn't mind if it was witty, but this quality you lack.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Actually I thought the quality of your postings had gone up significantly, Dr.ivel

Reply to
PC Paul

6/10. Far to literate to be genuine.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The quality of my postings are 110% at all times. I am the best poster in the world.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

It was more entertaining that you have been recently.

Reply to
John Rumm

In article , Doctor Evil writes

That'll be why you've lost so many accounts for abuse, then. Fuckwit.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Silly said, I have NEVER lost an account at all. How is Wallasey then? Such a horrid little scruffy town too. How is the job at Liverpool John Moors uni? I bet they don't like what you are doing on their time. Sackable offence you know.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Is that all you can come out with? Shishhh

Reply to
Doctor Evil

That's one Richard Whitely would have proud of, Owain.

Reply to
Suz

So what does that mean for here? If it can take high pressure, then it'll be ok with crappy tank pressure?

Reply to
Suz

Insufficient flow.

Reply to