switches & sockets

Looking for somewhere online for cheap stainless steel or chrome light switches and plug sockets. I have searched and found a few sites but I thought I would ask on here as well.

thanks

Reply to
tomm

Are pretty cheap, bought a fair bit of gear from them.

Graham.

Reply to
Graham

plug plug !!!!

Reply to
Blueyonder

Screwfix?

Reply to
Vass

thanks for that.. the best I`ve seen so far

Reply to
tomm

What's with the " plug plug !!! " comment.

Reply to
Graham

toolstation.com is cheaper, if they have what you want.

NT

Reply to
bigcat