Polishing new flooring

Hello every one .I have been lurking here for some time and notice it is a very helpful group so I am sure I will get the answer I need. I have just had a kitchen refitted including a new vinyl floor. I am disappointed with the finish on the floor. It is rather dull and lack lustre. I wish to have a nice shiny floor as one would see in a flash advert. I have used some floor polish call Klear and find it makes little difference. Can any one suggest a polish or method to make my floor shine like new well it is new but it doesn't shine.

Thanks for reading this JOHN

Reply to
John White