Pine B&Q 6 Panel Internal doors

Broadland 6 Panel Knotty Pine Internal door.

Anyone used these with success, or had any problems with them?

Thinking of buying 6 tomorrow (Sat) so urgent replies appreciated.

TIA Andy

Reply to
ANDY

if you're talking about the solid doors rather than the hollow panel doors, then yes I've used some without any problems. Were all square and true and haven't warped yet.

John

Reply to
necgroup

Make sure you lay them flat on the floor before you purchase them, just to check there not warped, tested 12 in Wicks to find 4 that were true! John.

Reply to
John

You mean your Wickes has got a flat floor!

Reply to
Peter Andrews

Reply to
DaveJ

I`ve had 8 of these hanging in my house for the last few months and they are fine. no problems.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Lay them flat on the floor before you buy to make sure there not twisted / bent I picked 4 good ones from 12. Cheers John.

Reply to
John