Installing Interior Doors

I'm thinking about replacing my interior doors with nice 6 panel ones. It looks like the prehung are substantially easier to install. Does anyone know good sources to purchase these at and also how much I should pay someone to install them. The best price I've found so far is about $100 for pine.

Reply to
Sanbar

I'll give you a trick to removal.... cut the paint or caulking on one wall molding around the door. Carefully pry off molding. Cut all visible nails with a sawsall. door and panels it attaches too will come right out with no damage to walls. Install new one with shims as necessary and replace molding. I had carpenters turn a couple of doors around and took them no time at all.

Reply to
Art