Simplicity riding mower-roller height Q?

I've got a Simplicity Regent riding mower which I purchased used, without a manual and I have a question about roller height. The back roller moves with the blade cutting height but what about the front two? They have several different height adjustments that are independent of the back roller. At what height do I set them? I mow at the highest possible setting.

Thanks,

Reply to
ok

Am not familiar with your mower, but you need to keep the frame level. If you adjust the height with either front or back adjustment, you need to adjust the other one so the frame is level.

Reply to
Bob