VIZO Combi Boiler (VIZO24) fom B&Q - ANY GOOD?

Has anyone tried one of the Vizo Condensing Combi Boilers (ref no VIZO24) sold at B&Q? Any problems? Any comments on build quality, parts availability or parts prices, etc? I'm thinking of buying one.

And does it come with any flue components? The B&Q website specs says: "Aerial: Standard horizontal" Can someone translate that into mundane English? (-: Thanks.. Any info appreciated!

Rich W

Reply to
Rich W

Please read the Boiler Choice FAQ. Then ask yourself how long do _I_ have to live with it?

Reply to
Ed Sirett

I have done, thanks.

I'd still very much appreciate anyone else's answers to my original questions.

Rich

Reply to
Rich W

It's made in Turkey and there are at least 4 engineers in the UK, hence the price of the thing. So it would appear a buy it and bin it appliance.

Reply to
EricP