Acorn Kitchen Extractor

I wonder if anyone can help me locate the manufacturers address / Tel or web site for a hob kitchen extractor made by Acorn. It belongs to my mother but she lives 350 miles away and claims the instructions do not detail an address. I hope someone can help ?

Gio

x-- 100 Proof News -

30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion x-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Reply to
Gio G

Is she selling?

Tim Morley