New mixing valve

Chris Clouthier

-------------------------------------

I installed a new mixing valve and have less water pressure than before I replaced it. The water pressure in thehouse is great so I dont understand what the problem is. The integral stops are open all the way. Any suggestions?

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.building.construction - 14518 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
tileguy

For a shower they restrict flow by their sizing for flow for what I have seen.

Reply to
ransley

We remoledeled, put in a shower tower, w/ 6 body shower heads, the water is pressure is so low these won't even work. Water is 75-80 psi. Like you, any suggestions to redemy?

Reply to
Rick Samuel

Remove the flow restrictor. It's usually a disk with a small hole. You may have to drill it out if it's integral to the device.

Reply to
SteveBell