new digital planroom - share plans safely online

Hi. If I am out of line porting this here, please let me know as I am new to this.

My company is rolling out a "digital planroom" - a construction document management system that can be easily used on the web. A place where contractors, architects/engineers and subs can all access shared plans and documents in a very easy way. The client administrator controls who can access which project plans.

I welcome you all to give the website a review and help me out by letting me know what you think and if this is something you might use. Save gas, time and printing costs!

Here's the website:

Many thanks!

Reply to
MyConstructionDocuments

This is called spam, and spam is *NEVER* welcome. Saying 'I am new' is meaningless, one should read and understand before taking a big step. In your case you spammed Usenet, and will probalby cost your company potential sales and goodwill. Dumb move.

Only someone as slow as you are would go to a spammed web site for any reason. The odds of getting a dose of malware, or other bad things is just way too high. I'd recommend immeditatly shutting down you web site, waiting six months before restarting in order to minimize the bad effects of your spam.

Reply to
PeterD

Yes, you're 'out of line'..You've CROSSPOSTED to 6 different newsgroups..that is frowned on by many, especially since it's a Commercial advertisment trying to SELL A SERVICE, no matter how artfully disguised. COMMERCIAL posts are frowned upon...these boards aren't intended as a rule, for advertising one's product no matter how wonderful the creator believes item or service to be.

Consider what these newsgroups would look like if every (thousands of) business crossposted their service(s) [ADS] to Six or so groups.. CHAOS ! .. like scrambling the entire contents of the YellowPages and hitting "SEND"

in part, says

"The number one rule of cross-posting is that cross-posting should never be used indiscriminately. If you feel that it is necessary to cross-post, consider carefully your selection, and keep it down. Avoid cross-posting to groups that are branches of the same sub-hierarchy, that is don't cross-post to adjacent newsgroups"

Also SEE:

You'll NOTE, I've removed FIVE of the groups from my reply.

Reply to
Rudy