Latest threads in Climate Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Is there a way to check for an underground gas leak without digging up yard?
No further details provided
1
1

VisionPro thermostat security password don't work and is full locked
I had a Vision Pro TH8321 model, it work very good until I try to set lower, it don't let me do nothing, is full locked and the security password don't work at all. I call for service because They...

should i use a 10/2 or a10/3 wire to my central air unit
No further details provided
1
1

WATCHMAN OIL MONITOR If a receiver and transmitter are matched what should show on the receiver if it is moved, when it is first turned on?
No further details provided

vacuum valve is leaking. should i replace it?
No further details provided

Why does AC turn off in the middle of the night and heat turns on instead?
The AC turns off in the middle of the night and it feels like the heat turns on instead. The first time it happened was right before a vacation, so I simply turned off the unit. When I returned from...

where can I fine replacement louvers for Leslie-Lock whole house fan
Its a Leslie Lock BWHF367

How To Straighten ceiling fan blades
MY CEILING WABBLES WHEN I TURN IT ON CAN I FIX IT BY STRAIGHTENING BLADES??

Repairing Cool Surge unit
Can Cool Surge unit be repaired at home? It won't turn on.

New home owner: HVAC issues, what do i do?!
Location - South East Florida Model - Lennox cbx25uh-036-230-1 Age - 1.5 years with newly built house (Still under 2 year warranty) -------------------- Issue - The unit stopped cooling. It would run...
4
4

where can i buy a honeywell C6065A1192:2 air flow switch
No further details provided

what does T fsh mean when refering to Heat Pumps
Weather Compensation Explain how the controls have been set to ensure that the system operating temperature is no higher than TFSH at the design external temperature

Is an attic furnace and AC safe I'm thinking of buying a house?
No further details provided

What causes high frequency smart thermostat noise
No further details provided

can i remove motor head and fix leak w.o. shutting down system
White rodgers 1361-103z.v.