Latest threads in Climate Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ebac Dehumidifier Woes: Troubleshooting Tips for Homeowners (2023 Update)
I have an ebac dehumidifier that has been working fine. My son dropped his kindle pad which seemed to take off with speed and hit the dehumidifier when it was running. The force was enough to move it...
1
1

Finding a Thermostat for Carrier CZCT 920 387 Comfort Zone Unit (2023 Update)
Old one no longer works I properly. I need a replacement thermostat. Where can I get one?
1
1

Want to use heat pump/refrigerant to move heat from attic to furnace or water heater. (2023 Update)
Attic temperatures in our area will get 100 to 140 degrees during 6 to 8 months of the year. Refrigerant is the best way to move this heat to an existing furnace or water heater. Not talking about...
1
1

Thermostat Display Switching to 6A? Lo: Possible Explanations (2023 Update)
No further details provided
1
1

Fan Won't Shut Off Automatically: Troubleshooting a Heat Pump and Thermostat (2023 Update)
I know his may be an age old problem but I can't find a post describing my exact problem. equipment - New Lennox Heat Pump unit. Thermostat - White Rodgers heat pump thermostat (6 months old) Problem...
1
1

I changed batteries on Chronotherm III, but the display panel remains blank
No further details provided

I have a carrier thermostat comfort zone II flashing error code E4, E5?.
No further details provided

To change switch master valve for honeywell how to wire it
No further details provided

what does it cost to get a clean air certificate
No further details provided

Where can I find a pull chain with an attachment for round ceiling register?
I need a chain pull with some kind of bauble on the end for a ceiling vent. Pull chains for fans and lights are a smaller chain size.

Are Carrier (Bryant) having as much trouble as I read of on Consumer Affairs?
I need a new HVAC . Used Carrier/Bryant 42 years--Bryant lasted 25 years and Carrier 17. But have seen so much controversy about them lately.. I am almost 80 years old , can anyone give me a correct...

we have a honeywell thermostat TH8320R and the windows are full of fog
No further details provided

ICP model WCH3422 GKR1 what size is this heat pump
No further details provided

I have two intertherm thermostats that need replacing where do I purchase them?
No further details provided

Can my 1972 Honeywell furnace blower be repaired? If not what do I have to get?
In the house I have a Honeywell furnace and above it the ac condenser both circa 1972. The blower seems to be part of the furnace. The blower is not working - clicks when turn it on at the thermostat...
1
1