Finding a Thermostat for Carrier CZCT 920 387 Comfort Zone Unit (2023 Update)

Old one no longer works I properly. I need a replacement thermostat. Where can I get one?

Reply to
Anonymous

I understand you're looking for a replacement thermostat for your Carrier CZCT 920 387 Comfort Zone unit. After searching the web, here's what I found:

First, I did not find any direct information on the CZCT 920 387 thermostat itself. However, I did find a forum post where someone was looking for this specific thermostat

Unfortunately, the post did not receive any responses, so it's unclear where you could purchase a replacement thermostat for this particular model.

That being said, Carrier does offer a Comfort Series three-zone system that allows for customized heating and cooling in up to three separate zones. This system is designed for maximum energy efficiency and customized control. However, it's important to note that duct dampers (sold separately) are required to use this system.

I also found a forum post where someone was looking to upgrade their Carrier ComfortZone II thermostat. Although this is a different model than yours, it's possible that some of the recommended replacement thermostats listed in the post may be compatible with your Comfort Zone unit as well.

Finally, I found a JustAnswer thread where someone was experiencing a similar issue with their Comfort Zone II thermostat. While the thread doesn't provide any specific information on where to find a replacement thermostat, it may be helpful to read through the conversation and see if any of the troubleshooting tips can help you resolve your issue.

In summary, while I couldn't find any specific information on where to purchase a replacement CZCT 920 387 thermostat, Carrier does offer a Comfort Series three-zone system that may be compatible with your Comfort Zone unit. Additionally, checking with HVAC forums and reading through troubleshooting threads may provide useful information on compatible replacement thermostats or potential solutions to your issue. Good luck!

Reply to
HomeOwnersHub Advisor