Question re: microfiber cleaning cloth

Are all microfiber cloths just as effective for household cleaning (wiping spills, cleaning mirrors, dusting furniture)? Various microfiber cloths are sold at Home Depot for automotive cleaning. Others are sold at bath/kitchen stores for household cleaning. What's the difference?

Reply to
Emulemul

I bought two micro fiber cloths at the Dollar Store last year and they were very much like terry cloth. They were not very good cleaning cloths. My neighbor gave me one that her daughter had given to her ... the daughter ordered them and you had to buy a fairly large package of them. They were not like the other ... they were very smooth and had a leather or suede feel to them. They took a little work to get them to absorb water - but once they were wet, they cleaned without benefit of soap or anything else. They cleaned the finger marks off doors and the smudges off glasses .. they were definitely an improvement. And I have no idea where the daughter (who lives in NYC) got them. We are in FL.

Reply to
Dottie

Oh, please - if anybody knows where these can be purchased, please post! I use microfibers to dry off the car after washing, among other uses.

They work fairly well, but I would like to get a package of the deluxe cloths that above poster described.

Aspasia

Reply to
Aspasia

Reply to
Carolynn

Norwex Enviro Products carries the highest quality microfiber available on the market today. The microfiber they're made with is

1/100th of a hair in width, and the cloths not only clean like a dream, they remove 99.94% of bacteria using only water! Check out the mops too! All microfiber products on this site have a 2 year performance warranty - they last 7 years or more! Plus, you get the benefit of a 60 day satisfaction guarantee. Norwex stands behind every product!

Carolynn

You can also find Microfiber cloths that are Excellent Quality at

Enter #0835375 you can order online and have them shipped to you.

Reply to
cleanfreak